18 November 2023, 10 am – 5 pm | 19 November 2023, 12 pm – 4 pm
The Nomad’s Tent, 21 – 23 St Leonard’s Lane, Edinburgh, EH8 9SH
FREE entry to a full-on weekend devoted to rugs, kilims, textiles, decor, artefacts and jewellery, all hosted by our great friends at The Nomad’s Tent.
- Textile Traders – experts in Indonesian batik and handmade textiles from across Asia
- African Fabric Shop – fabrics, beads and baskets from across Africa
- Susan Briscoe – expert in Japanese kimono and textiles
- Jim Gaffney’s Textile Treasures – collected over 40 years of travel
View/print PDF document: World Textile Days 2023
View/print A4 poster PDF: World Textiles Bazaar 2023 at The Nomad’s Tent
Plus: Sunday 19 November (10.45 for 11 am) : an illustrated talk
- with Magie Relph – African textiles expert and author of African Wax Print: A Textile Journey
- Only £6. Reservations advised.
- Contact The Nomad’s Tent. Tel: 0131 662 1612
- The Nomad’s Tent, 21 – 23 St Leonards Lane, Edinburgh, EH8 9SH
- Link to venue: nomadstent.co.uk
- Parking near by