2 April 2022, 10 am – 4 pm
East Horsley Village Hall, Kingston Ave, East Horsley, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT24 6QT
FREE ENTRY to our exhibition and sale of fair trade textiles
At the 3rd time of asking we are pleased to be returning to East Horsley. We hope you will be able to make it too! World Textile Day South East in East Horsley is easily accessible from London. To whet your appetite, here are some pix from previous years.
11 am : talk
Palestinian Dress and Costume
Presented by expert collector Ian Rutherford. Ian’s collection is known far and wide. You’re sure to be amazed.
£5. Tickets on the door.
FAIR TRADE MARKET from makers, workshops and villages around the world
- John Gillow
- Martin Conlan
- The Running Stitches
- Textile Traders
- Khayamiya Egyptian Wallhangings
- Ian and Jeni Rutherford
Plus: delicious all-day onsite catering and refreshments from Stephen Bungay of Ockham Bites
View/print PDF document: World Textile Days 2022
- East Horsley Village Hall, Kingston Ave, East Horsley, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT24 6QT. Tel: 01483 385019
- Link to venue: www.easthorsleyvillagehall.co.uk
- Disabled access
- Free parking
- Station – Horsley
- From London Waterloo – direct trains, 45 minutes
- 5 minute walk from station, crossing Ockham Road South, then along Kingston Avenue
- Train times and booking info: www.southwesternrailway.com
- From M25, Junction 10 – 15 minutes
- From Leatherhead – 15 minutes
- 478 bus from Guildford stops adjacent to Station Approach. Walk along Kingston Avenue to the end.