10 September 2022, 10 am – 4 pm
The Guild Hall, Chipping Norton, OX7 5NJ
FREE ENTRY to our sale of fair trade textiles
We’re really excited about this brand new event.
Our expert world textiles traders will be set up for this one-off market day.
You’ll find plenty to choose from: textiles, artefacts, jewellery, vintage and collectables from around the globe.
Just the shopping… without the talks. Smack in the middle of Chipping Norton.
FAIR TRADE MARKET from makers, workshops and villages around the world
- Textile Traders
- African Fabric Shop
- Susan Briscoe Designs
- Martin Conlan
- The Running Stitches
- Khayamiya Egyptian Wallhangings
View/print PDF document: World Textile Days 2022
- The Guild Hall, Chipping Norton, OX7 5NJ. Tel: 01608 642341
- Link to venue: www.chippingnortontowncouncil.co.uk
- Disabled access
- Free parking in town centre
- Nearest station – Kingham
- From Banbury – 30 minutes
- From Oxford – 60 minutes
- From Northampton – 1 hour 20 minutes
- From London – 2 hours
- From Birmingham – 2 hours