4 September 2021, 10 am – 4 pm
Minerva Arts Centre, High St, Llanidloes, SY18 6BY
FREE ENTRY to exhibition and sale of fair trade textiles
Hopefully by September we’ll be back on track toward post-COVID normality. Still, we don’t know for certain what lies aheads. So with COVID safety at the top of our agenda, we’ll do our best to make the day worthwhile and enjoyable for you. For last minute changes, please check here before leaving for the venue.
Llanidloes is our original World Textile Day venue. It all started here and we love coming back.
Don’t miss World Textile Day Wales in friendly, artistic, laid-back Llanidloes. Here are some pics from previous World Textile Days in Llanidloes.
FAIR TRADE MARKET from makers, workshops and villages around the world
- Meet our specialist world textiles traders.
- No on-site catering due to COVID restrictions – please bring your own refreshments.
- Sorry, but we won’t be able to offer our usual entertaining and informative talks.
- Hall capacity restricted – please be patient.
- Monitored entry and exit.
- One way system.
- Social distancing and face masks required.
View/print PDF document: World Textile Days 2021
Important: This is our original leaflet containing original dates. Some of these dates have changed. The revised dates are published here on the website.
- Minerva Arts Centre, High St, Llanidloes, SY18 6BY. Tel: 01686 413467
- Link to venue: www.quilt.org.uk
- Disabled access
- Free parking near by
- Station – Caersws
- 14 minute bus journey from Caersws station to venue
- From Shrewsbury – 1 hour, 20 minutes
- From Liverpool – 2 hours, 20 minutes
- From Manchester – 3 hours
- From Birmingham – 2 hours, 20 minutes