4 September 2021, 10 am – 4 pm
Minerva Arts Centre, High St, Llanidloes, SY18 6BY
FREE ENTRY to exhibition and sale of fair trade textiles
Our 2021 theme: Crossing Borders | Expert guest speaker to be confirmed
Llanidloes is our original World Textile Day venue. It all started here and we love coming back.
We’re planning a full programme including guest speaker, exhibits and our expert world textiles traders.
However – with COVID safety at the top of our agenda – we all have to be flexible. Official restrictions and common sense will determine the exact programme closer to the day. Please check here before leaving for the venue.
Don’t miss World Textile Day Wales in friendly, artistic, laid-back Llanidloes. Great town, great venue and great hosts – the Quilt Association of Wales, who just happen to make great cakes. Here are some pics from previous World Textile Days in Llanidloes.
What you’ll find at World Textile Day Wales
FAIR TRADE MARKET from makers, workshops and villages around the world
- Expert guest speaker: to be confirmed. We hope this will be possible within COVID safety guidelines.
- Our specialist world textiles traders
- Free parking near by
View/print PDF document: World Textile Days 2021
Delicious refreshments from the Quilt Association of Wales
- Once again we’ll have delicious refreshments throughout the day, courtesy of Doreen and her team of volunteers from the Quilt Association.
- These ladies really know how to bake, so come hungry!
- All proceeds will support the Quilt Association, which is a registered charity.
- Minerva Arts Centre, High St, Llanidloes, SY18 6BY. Tel: 01686 413467
- Link to venue: www.quilt.org.uk
- Station – Caersws
- 14 minute bus journey from Caersws station to venue
- From Shrewsbury – 1 hour, 20 minutes
- From Liverpool – 2 hours, 20 minutes
- From Manchester – 3 hours
- From Birmingham – 2 hours, 20 minutes