EVENT RESCHEDULED to 24 October 2020, 10 am – 4 pm
Originally scheduled for 28 March 2020
Minerva Arts Centre, High St, Llanidloes, SY18 6BY
FREE ENTRY to exhibition and sale of fair trade textiles
Please enjoy the day despite COVID precautions.
- Hall capacity restricted – please be patient
- Monitored entry and exit
- One way system
- Social distancing and face masks required
- Sorry, but our planned programme of talks is suspended until next year
Don’t miss World Textile Day Wales in friendly, artistic, laid-back Llanidloes. Great town, great venue and great hosts – the Quilt Association of Wales, who just happen to make great cakes. Here are some pics from previous World Textile Days in Llanidloes.
What you’ll find at World Textile Day Wales 2020
FREE admission to our exhibition of woven, printed and embroidered textiles.
FAIR TRADE MARKET from makers, workshops and villages around the world
- Our specialist world textiles traders.
- Disabled access.
- Free parking near by.
View/print PDF document: World Textile Day Wales 2020
Delicious refreshments from the Quilt Association of Wales
- Once again we’ll have delicious refreshments throughout the day, courtesy of Doreen and her team of volunteers from the Quilt Association.
- These ladies really know how to bake, so come hungry!
- All proceeds will support the Quilt Association, which is a registered charity.
- Minerva Arts Centre, High St, Llanidloes, SY18 6BY. Tel: 01686 413467
- Link to venue: www.quilt.org.uk
- Station – Caersws
- 14 minute bus journey from Caersws station to venue
- From Shrewsbury – 1 hour, 20 minutes
- From Liverpool – 2 hours, 20 minutes
- From Manchester – 3 hours
- From Birmingham – 2 hours, 20 minutes