9 October 2021, 10 am – 4 pm
Brockenhurst Hall, Highwood Rd, Brockenhurst, Hampshire, SO42 7RY
FREE ENTRY to exhibition and sale of fair trade textiles
Our 2021 theme: Crossing Borders | Expert guest speaker to be confirmed
This is a brand new venue for us and we’re really looking forward to bringing World Textile Day to the New Forest!
Brockenhurst Hall is already a popular destination for textile enthusiasts – witness the ever-popular Brockenhurst Needlework Fiesta.
We’re planning a full programme including guest speaker, exhibits and our expert world textiles traders.
However – with COVID safety at the top of our agenda – we all have to be flexible. Official restrictions and common sense will determine the exact programme closer to the day. Please check here before leaving for the venue.
Don’t miss World Textile Day South in Brockenhurst. It’s great venue in a great area of the country. To get you in the mood, here are some pix from previous World Textile Days in the south of England.
What you’ll find at World Textile Day South
FAIR TRADE MARKET from makers, workshops and villages around the world
- Expert guest speaker: to be confirmed. We hope this will be possible within COVID safety guidelines.
- Our specialist world textiles traders.
- Delicious refreshments served all day long.
- Disabled access.
- Free parking.
View/print PDF document: World Textile Days 2021
- Brockenhurst Hall, Highwood Road, Brockenhurst, Hampshire, SO42 7RY. Tel: 01590 622580
- Link to venue: http://brockenhurstvillage.org.uk
- Station – Brockenhurst
- From Southampton – 20 minutes
- From Portsmouth – 80 minutes
- From Bournemouth – 20 minutes
- From Salisbury – 80 minutes
- From Southampton – 30 minutes
- From Portsmouth – 60 minutes
- From Bournemouth – 40 minutes
- From Salisbury – 60 minutes
- Link: Brockenhurst Hall