10 April 2021, 10 am – 4 pm
East Horsley Village Hall, Kingston Ave, East Horsley, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT24 6QT
FREE ENTRY to exhibition and sale of fair trade textiles
Our 2021 theme: Crossing Borders | Expert guest speaker to be confirmed
Back for our 3nd great year in East Horsley! We had such a great time there last time, we just had to come back.
We’re planning a full programme including guest speaker, exhibits and our expert world textiles traders.
However – with COVID safety at the top of our agenda – we all have to be flexible. Official restrictions and common sense will determine the exact programme closer to the day. Please check here before leaving for the venue.
World Textile Day South East in East Horsley is easily accessible from London. To whet your appetite, here are some pix from previous years.
What you’ll find at World Textile Day South East
FAIR TRADE MARKET from makers, workshops and villages around the world
- Expert guest speaker: to be confirmed. We hope this will be possible within COVID safety guidelines.
- Our specialist world textiles traders.
- Disabled access.
- Free parking near by.
- 5 minute walk to Station Approach and additional parking, free on Saturdays.
View/print PDF document: World Textile Days 2021
Delicious on-site refreshments from the Quaich Cafe
- Delicious refreshments provided all day long by the highly acclaimed local Quaich Cafe
- Rated 5/5 for its food by TripAdvisor
- Come hungry!
- East Horsley Village Hall, Kingston Ave, East Horsley, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT24 6QT. Tel: 01483 385019
- Link to venue: www.easthorsleyvillagehall.co.uk
- Station – Horsley
- From London Waterloo – direct trains, 45 minutes
- 5 minute walk from Horsley station to venue
- Train times and booking info: www.southwesternrailway.com
- From M25, Junction 10 – 15 minutes
- From Leatherhead – 15 minutes