8 May 2021, 10 am – 4 pm
Bridge of Allan Parish Church of Scotland, 12 Keir St, Bridge of Allan, FK9 4NW
FREE ENTRY to exhibition and sale of fair trade textiles
Our 2021 theme: Crossing Borders | Expert guest speaker to be confirmed
Celebrate our 8th World Textile Day in Bridge of Allan – amazing!
We’re planning a full programme including guest speaker, exhibits and our expert world textiles traders.
However – with COVID safety at the top of our agenda – we all have to be flexible. Official restrictions and common sense will determine the exact programme closer to the day. Please check here before leaving for the venue.
Don’t miss World Textile Day Scotland in Bridge of Allan. Here are some pix of previous outings there. Enjoy!
What you’ll find at World Textile Day Scotland
FAIR TRADE MARKET from makers, workshops and villages around the world
- Expert guest speaker: to be confirmed. We hope this will be possible within COVID safety guidelines.
- Our specialist world textiles traders
- Delicious refreshments served all day long by the local WI – come hungry!
- Disabled access
- Free parking near by
View/print PDF document: World Textile Days 2021
Delicious refreshments from the WI
- We’ll have delicious refreshments throughout the day, courtesy of volunteers from the local Women’s Institute
- Come hungry!
- All proceeds will support the WI, which is a registered charity.
- Bridge of Allan Parish Church of Scotland, 12 Keir St, Bridge of Allan, FK9 4NW. Tel: 01786 835155
- Link to venue: www.bridgeofallanparishchurch.org.uk
- Station – Bridge of Allan
- From Edinburgh – 45 minutes
- From Glasgow – 40-60 minutes
- From Inverness – 2 hours, 45 minutes
- 10 minute walk from Bridge of Allan station to venue
- From Edinburgh via M9 – 60 minutes
- From Glasgow via M80 – 40 minutes
- From Inverness via A9 – 1 hour, 45 minutes