3 October 2020, 10 am – 4 pm
Saltford Hall, Wedmore Rd, Saltford, Bristol, BS31 3BY
FREE ENTRY to exhibition and sale of fair trade textiles
Plus: Saltford Community Café
Please enjoy the day despite COVID precautions.
- Hall capacity restricted – please be patient
- Monitored entry and exit
- One way system
- Social distancing and face masks required
- Sorry, but our planned programme of talks is suspended until next year
Bringing fair trade to a fair trade village
When we brought our first World Textile Day West to Saltford in 2014, we had no idea what a great venue we’d found. Our hosts the Saltford Community Association couldn’t be more enthusiastic. And as a bonus, Saltford prides itself in being a ‘fair trade village’ – a perfect fit for our fair trade ethos. Here are some pics from World Textile Day West in Saltford.
What you’ll find at World Textile Day West 2020
FREE admission to our exhibition of woven, printed and embroidered textiles.
FAIR TRADE MARKET from makers, workshops and villages around the world
- Our specialist world textiles traders.
- Disabled access.
- Free parking.
View/print PDF document: World Textile Day West 2020
Delicious refreshments from the Saltford Community Association
- Once again we’ll have delicious refreshments throughout the day, courtesy of our hosts the Saltford Community Association.
- Feast on the best bacon butties in the world, plus glorious cakes galore.
- All proceeds will support the Saltford Community Association, which is a registered charity.
- Saltford Hall, Wedmore Rd, Saltford, Bristol, BS31 3BY. Tel: 01225 874081
- Link to venue: www.saltfordhall.co.uk
- Station – Keynsham
- From Bristol Temple Meads to Keynsham – 8 minutes
- From Bath to Keynsham – 10 minutes
- 20 minute bus journey from Keynsham station to venue
- From Bristol via A4 – 30 minutes
- From Bath via A4 – 30 minutes
- Link: Saltford Hall