2 October 2021, 10 am – 4 pm
Saltford Hall, Wedmore Rd, Saltford, Bristol, BS31 3BY
FREE ENTRY to exhibition and sale of fair trade textiles
Hopefully by October we’ll be back on track toward post-COVID normality. Still, we don’t know for certain what lies aheads. So with COVID safety at the top of our agenda, we’ll do our best to make the day worthwhile and enjoyable for you. For last minute changes, please check here before leaving for the venue.
Bringing fair trade to a fair trade village
When we brought our first World Textile Day West to Saltford in 2014, we had no idea what a great venue we’d found. Our hosts the Saltford Community Association couldn’t be more enthusiastic. And as a bonus, Saltford prides itself in being a ‘fair trade village’ – a perfect fit for our fair trade ethos. Here are some pics from World Textile Day West in Saltford.
FAIR TRADE MARKET from makers, workshops and villages around the world
- Meet our specialist world textiles traders.
- On-site refreshments and catering by Saltford Community Café – come hungry!
- Sorry, but we won’t be able to offer our usual entertaining and informative talks.
- Hall capacity restricted – please be patient.
- Monitored entry and exit.
- One way system.
- Social distancing and face masks required.
View/print PDF document: World Textile Days 2021
Important: This is our original leaflet containing original dates. Some of these dates have changed. The revised dates are published here on the website.
- Saltford Hall, Wedmore Rd, Saltford, Bristol, BS31 3BY. Tel: 01225 874081
- Link to venue: www.saltfordhall.co.uk
- Disabled access
- Free parking
- Station – Keynsham
- From Bristol Temple Meads to Keynsham – 8 minutes
- From Bath to Keynsham – 10 minutes
- 20 minute bus journey from Keynsham station to venue
- From Bristol via A4 – 30 minutes
- From Bath via A4 – 30 minutes
- Link: Saltford Hall