9 October 2021, 10 am – 4 pm
Brockenhurst Hall, Highwood Rd, Brockenhurst, Hampshire, SO42 7RY
FREE ENTRY to exhibition and sale of fair trade textiles
Hopefully by October we’ll be back on track toward post-COVID normality. Still, we don’t know for certain what lies aheads. So with COVID safety at the top of our agenda, we’ll do our best to make the day worthwhile and enjoyable for you. For last minute changes, please check here before leaving for the venue.
This is a brand new venue for us and we’re really looking forward to bringing World Textile Day to the New Forest! Brockenhurst Hall is already a popular destination for textile enthusiasts – witness the ever-popular Brockenhurst Needlework Fiesta.
Don’t miss World Textile Day South in Brockenhurst. It’s great venue in a great area of the country. To get you in the mood, here are some pix from previous World Textile Days in the south of England.
FAIR TRADE MARKET from makers, workshops and villages around the world
- Meet our specialist world textiles traders.
- No on-site catering due to COVID restrictions – please bring your own refreshments.
- Sorry, but we won’t be able to offer our usual entertaining and informative talks.
- Hall capacity restricted – please be patient.
- Monitored entry and exit.
- One way system.
- Social distancing and face masks required.
View/print PDF document: World Textile Days 2021
Important: This is our original leaflet containing original dates. Some of these dates have changed. The revised dates are published here on the website.
- Brockenhurst Hall, Highwood Road, Brockenhurst, Hampshire, SO42 7RY. Tel: 01590 622580
- Link to venue: http://brockenhurstvillage.org.uk
- Disabled access
- Free parking
- Station – Brockenhurst
- From Southampton – 20 minutes
- From Portsmouth – 80 minutes
- From Bournemouth – 20 minutes
- From Salisbury – 80 minutes
- From Southampton – 30 minutes
- From Portsmouth – 60 minutes
- From Bournemouth – 40 minutes
- From Salisbury – 60 minutes
- Link: Brockenhurst Hall