11 September 2021, 10 am – 4 pm
Bridge of Allan Parish Church of Scotland, 12 Keir St, Bridge of Allan, FK9 4NW
FREE ENTRY to exhibition and sale of fair trade textiles
Hopefully by September we’ll be back on track toward post-COVID normality. Still, we don’t know for certain what lies aheads. So with COVID safety at the top of our agenda, we’ll do our best to make the day worthwhile and enjoyable for you. For last minute changes, please check here before leaving for the venue.
Celebrate our 8th World Textile Day in Bridge of Allan – amazing!
Don’t miss World Textile Day Scotland in Bridge of Allan. Here are some pix of previous outings there. Enjoy!
FAIR TRADE MARKET from makers, workshops and villages around the world
- Meet our specialist world textiles traders.
- No on-site catering due to COVID restrictions – please bring your own refreshments.
- Sorry, but we won’t be able to offer our usual entertaining and informative talks.
- Hall capacity restricted – please be patient.
- Monitored entry and exit.
- One way system.
- Social distancing and face masks required.
View/print PDF document: World Textile Days 2021
Important: This is our original leaflet containing original dates. Some of these dates have changed. The revised dates are published here on the website.
- Bridge of Allan Parish Church of Scotland, 12 Keir St, Bridge of Allan, FK9 4NW. Tel: 01786 835155
- Link to venue: www.bridgeofallanparishchurch.org.uk
- Disabled access
- Free parking near by
- Station – Bridge of Allan
- From Edinburgh – 45 minutes
- From Glasgow – 40-60 minutes
- From Inverness – 2 hours, 45 minutes
- 10 minute walk from Bridge of Allan station to venue
- From Edinburgh via M9 – 60 minutes
- From Glasgow via M80 – 40 minutes
- From Inverness via A9 – 1 hour, 45 minutes