5 June 2021, 10 am – 4 pm
Frodsham Community Centre, Fluin Lane, Frodsham, Cheshire, WA6 7QN
FREE ENTRY to exhibition and sale of fair trade textiles
This is our first World Textile Day of 2021 and not long after we start normalising after a year of lockdowns. So – with COVID safety at the top of our agenda – we’ll do our best to make the day worthwhile and enjoyable for you. For last minute changes, please check here before leaving for the venue.
Don’t miss World Textile Day North in Frodsham – so easy to get to from Manchester, Liverpool, the Wirral and north Wales. See you there.
FAIR TRADE MARKET from makers, workshops and villages around the world
- Meet our specialist world textiles traders.
- No on-site catering due to COVID restrictions – please bring your own refreshments.
- Sorry, but we won’t be able to offer our usual entertaining and informative talks.
- Hall capacity restricted – please be patient.
- Monitored entry and exit.
- One way system.
- Social distancing and face masks required.
View/print PDF document: World Textile Days 2021
Important: This is our original leaflet containing original dates. Some of these dates have changed. The revised dates are published here on the website.
- Frodsham Community Centre, Fluin Lane, Frodsham, Cheshire, WA6 7QN. Tel: 01928 732 222
- Link to venue: http://frodcomm.org.uk/cc/
- Disabled access
- Free parking
- Station – Frodsham
- From Manchester to Frodsham – 50 minutes
- From Liverpool to Frodsham – 1 hour, 20 minutes
- 15 minute walk from Frodsham station to venue
- From Manchester via M56 – 50 minutes
- From Liverpool – 45 minutes