16 October 2021, 10 am – 4 pm
Mundford Village Hall, St Leonards St, Mundford, near Thetford, IP26 5DW
FREE ENTRY to exhibition and sale of fair trade textiles
Hopefully by October we’ll be back on track toward post-COVID normality. Still, we don’t know for certain what lies aheads. So with COVID safety at the top of our agenda, we’ll do our best to make the day worthwhile and enjoyable for you. For last minute changes, please check here before leaving for the venue.
Norfolk holds a special place in our hearts when it comes to World Textile Day. ‘Why’s that,’ you wonder. Well, before our World Textile Days really took off, Magie and Bob used to take the African Fabric Shop ‘on safari’ to Norfolk. We always had a blast and even made the local press a few times.
Don’t miss World Textile Day East in Mundford. See you there!
FAIR TRADE MARKET from makers, workshops and villages around the world
- Meet our specialist world textiles traders.
- No on-site catering due to COVID restrictions – please bring your own refreshments.
- Sorry, but we won’t be able to offer our usual entertaining and informative talks.
- Hall capacity restricted – please be patient.
- Monitored entry and exit.
- One way system.
- Social distancing and face masks required.
View/print PDF document: World Textile Days 2021
Important: This is our original leaflet containing original dates. Some of these dates have changed. The revised dates are published here on the website.
- Mundford Village Hall, St Leonards St, Mundford, near Thetford, IP26 5DW. Tel: 01786 835155
- Link to venue: www.mundfordvillagehall.org.uk
- Disabled access
- Free parking
- Stations – Thetford and Brandon
- From Cambridge to Thetford – 45 minutes
- From Norwich to Thetford – 35 minutes
- From London Kings Cross to Thetford – 1 hour, 50 minutes
- From Cambridge to Brandon – 45 minutes
- From Norwich to Brandon – 45 minutes
- From London Kings Cross to Brandon – 1 hour, 30 minutes
- From Cambridge via A14 and A11 – 60 minutes
- From Norwich via A11 and A34 – 55 minutes
- From London via M11 and A11 – 2 hours, 20 minutes
- Link: Mundford Village Hall